• DEFEA addresses the armed forces, security forces, defence related industry, national security leaders, international delegations, government officials, senior executives and military personnel solely.
• Registration is mandatory for your entrance at the exhibition.
• Access to people under the age of 18 is prohibited.
• All persons attending the exhibition must wear business or service attire.
• The organisers have the right to refuse entry to visitors and modify the entry regulations.
• There is no entrance fee for the exhibition.
• By attending the show you automatically give your consent to be part of photographs or video footage.
INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR REGISTRATION
• Fill in the below registration form carefully.
• The organisers will require two (2) working days to process each online-application.
• Upon approval you will receive your personal badge.
• Print your personal badge in color that is required to enter the show.
• Carry it with you, visible, at all times.
• Visitor badges are strictly personal and non-transferable.
• Holders must also carry their ID card/passport at all times.
• It is recommended to use a business email.
• Journalists must carry their press card.
The pre-registration for the next edition of DEFEA will be available early 2025.