- DEFEA addresses the armed forces, security forces, defence related industry, national security leaders, international delegations, government officials, senior executives and military personnel solely.
- Registration is mandatory for your entrance at the exhibition.
- Access to people under the age of 18 is prohibited.
- All persons attending the exhibition must wear business or service attire.
- The organisers have the right to refuse entry to visitors and modify the entry regulations.
- There is no entrance fee for the exhibition.
- By attending the show you automatically give your consent to be part of photographs or video footage.
INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR REGISTRATION
- Fill in the below registration form carefully.
- The organisers will require two (2) working days to process each online-application.
- Upon approval you will receive your personal badge.
- Print your personal badge in color that is required to enter the show.
- Carry it with you, visible, at all times.
- Visitor badges are strictly personal and non-transferable.
- Holders must also carry their ID card/passport at all times.
- It is recommended to use a business email.
- Journalists must carry their press card.