International official delegations from Europe, the Balkan region, the Middle East, Africa and the wider Eastern Mediterranean region are invited to the exhibition by the Ministry of Defence General Directorate for Defence Investments and Armanenst and the Organisers (GDDIA).
The official delegations that visited DEFEA 2021 comprised of political and military leaders of the highest level, invited by the Hellenic Ministry of National Defence. The countries with an official presence were: Albania, Algeria, Armenia, Austria, Bahrain, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, France, Georgia, Germany, Hungary, Indonesia, Jordan, Iraq, Israel, Italy, Netherlands, North Macedonia, Pakistan, Philippines, Portugal, Republic of Korea, Rwanda, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom and United States of America.
VIP Delegations Programme
- DEFEA offers to VIPs and the Official Delegations the opportunity through a dedicated platform to create and control their meetings schedule during their visit and to pre-select the companies interested to hold business meetings.
- The Delegation Lounge dedicated exclusively for international official delegations and VIPs includes a comfortable lounge area and special services to official delegations and VIPs. Delegation Lounge is located in a specially designed area within the exhibition.
- DEFEA offers exhibitors the opportunity to manage their B2B meetings through a dedicated platform.
- The delegations will choose the exhibitors that they wish to meet by sending request for appointment. Final approval for the meetings requested is given by the exhibitor.
- The meetings will be carried out at the stands of the exhibitors.