- DEFEA addresses the armed forces, security forces, defence related industry, national security, international delegations, government officials, senior executives and military personnel solely.
- Registration is mandatory for your entrance at the exhibition.
- Visitors’badges are strictly personal and non-transferable.
- Visitors must also carry their ID card/passport at all times.
- Access to people under the age of 18 is prohibited.
- All persons attending the exhibition must wear business or service dress.
- The organisers will require two (2) working days to process each online-application.
- The organisers have the right to refuse entry to visitors.
- The organisers have the right to modify the entry regulations.
- There is no entrance fee for the exhibition.
- By attending the show you automatically give your consent to be part of photographs or video footage.
INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR REGISTRATION
- Fill in the registration form carefully and print your personal name badge that is required to enter the show and all parallel events.
- Receive your personal badge, essential for attendance and access to all exhibition features.
- Print in color and carry it with you, visible, at all times.