DEFEA addresses the armed forces, defence industry and national security.
The exhibition will be attended by international delegations, distinguished guests, government officials, senior executives and high-ranking military personnel from Greece, Europe, the Balkans, the Middle East and the wider Eastern Mediterranean.
The international supply chain will be in Athens to exchange ideas, discuss developments and promote business transactions in a high-level exhibition.
DEFEA will attract high-level visitors. Among them:
• Ministers, Deputy Ministers, General Secretaries of Defence and Security
• Directors and Senior Defence Equipment Officials
• Chiefs, Deputy Chiefs, Senior Officers, Land-Air-Naval Forces and General Staff
• Chiefs, Deputy Chiefs, Senior Officers of Security Corps, such as Police-Fire Brigade and Port Authorities
• Ambassadors, Military and Commercial Attachés
• Commanders and high-ranking officials of Coast Guard, Hellenic Special Disaster Response Unit (EMAK), Hellenic Special Anti–Terrorist Unit (EKAM), Counter-Terrorism Unit, National Intelligence Service (NIS), Special Forces and more.