Visitors & Media Registration
Entry and Registration requirements
Visitors registration is not available
- DEFEA addresses the armed forces, security forces, defence industry and national security leaders, international delegations, distinguished guests, government officials, senior executives and military personnel solely.
- Registration is mandatory for your entrance at the exhibition.
- Visitor name badges are strictly personal and non-transferable.
- Holders must also carry their ID card/passport at all times.
- The same procedure is mandatory for media accreditation.
- Access to people under the age of 18 is prohibited.
- All persons attending the exhibition must wear business or service dress.
- The organisers will require time to process each online-registration.
- The organisers have the right to refuse entry to visitors.
- The organisers have the right to modify the entry regulations.
- There is no entrance fee for the exhibition.
- By attending the show you automatically give your consent to be part of photographs or video footage.
For your safe visit to the exhibition we present you a series of important measures that will be applied.
- Production of vaccination certificate or production of PCR test conducted up to 72 hours before visiting the exhibition or a negative antigen (rapid) test conducted up to 48 hours before visiting the exhibition.
- The use of protective mask is mandatory.
- Keep safety distances and all hygiene rules.
INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR REGISTRATION
- Fill in the registration form carefully and print your personal name badge that is required to enter the show and all parallel events.
- Receive your personal badge, essential for attendance and access to all exhibition features.
- Print in colour and carry it with you, visible, at all times.
- Offers easy and fast access to the exhibition.
- DEFEA will operate in a completely safe environment for exhibitors and visitors in compliance with any health protocol in force.